Please review the following information regarding International Return, Exchange & Cancellation of Orders:
- All products are FINAL SALE (ie., NON-returnable, NON- exchangeable).
- A customer is responsible for any customs handling fees, duties and taxes. Due to the complexity of international shipping, we are not able to provide estimates of duties and taxes. We suggest you to check with your local customs office to determine the extent of such charges prior to purchase.
- Shipping, customs duties and sales taxes are NON-refundable.
- If any international order is refused upon delivery for any reason, all customs and duties will be billed to you by FORLIFE. Once a package enters your country, these charges are not reversible whether the package is delivered to you or not.
- Please note that if you refuse to pay custom duties upon delivery, your government will keep the package. FORLIFE will not issue credit in cases where packages are not delivered due to non- payment of fees, refusal or abandonment.
- A customer must assume all liability for the package upon proof of delivery. FORLIFE will not be responsible for damage, lost or stolen packages. Once your order has shipped, it is not eligible for cancellation.