Where in the U.S. do you ship?
We ship orders within all 50 U.S. States via UPS, FedEx and USPS. Unfortunately, we do not ship to Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Island.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently only ship internationally to the following Countries,
Europe - EXCEPT (UK, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Czech, Austria, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria)
For other Countries, please email us through Contact Us
International shipping costs automatically populate at checkout based on order weight, volume, and address. However, these costs do not include additional customs or import duties, which may be incurred based on the final shipping destination. FORLIFE is not able to quote customs and/or duty fees as they vary by country. Fees are calculated based on the value of the order and are collected prior to delivery based on local regulations.
FORLIFE Policy for International Orders
- All products are FINAL SALE (ie., NON-returnable, NON- exchangeable).
- A customer is responsible for any customs handling fees, duties and taxes. Due to the complexity of international shipping, we are not able to provide estimates of duties and taxes. We suggest you to check with your local customs office to determine the extent of such charges prior to purchase.
- Shipping, customs duties and sales taxes are NON-refundable.
- If any international order is refused upon delivery for any reason, all customs and duties will be billed to you by FORLIFE. Once a package enters your country, these charges are not reversible whether the package is delivered to you or not.
- Please note that if you refuse to pay custom duties upon delivery, your government will keep the package. FORLIFE will not issue credit in cases where packages are not delivered due to non- payment of fees, refusal or abandonment.
- A customer must assume all liability for the package upon proof of delivery. FORLIFE will not be responsible for damage, lost or stolen packages. Once your order has shipped, it is not eligible for cancellation.
How long does it usually take to process my order?
All in stock orders lead time is 1-2 business days. Peak Season lead time will vary between 3-5 business days.
Please note that we do not ship Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays.
Orders shipping with UPS and FedEx cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. If you have selected UPS or FedEx as shipping carrier with PO Box, your order will be cancelled. We will email you to notify you of your order cancellation and reason. You will need to place a new order with a shipping address.
USPS shipments can be shipped to PO Boxes.
How long does it usually take to receive my order?
Once your order has left our warehouse, shipping duration via UPS, FedEx and USPS Ground Service depends on your shipping address.
How can I track my package?
To find out the location of your package, please refer to the email with tracking information that was sent to you. This email will be separate from your order confirmation email, be careful not to miss it!
If there is an issue with your package, you can contact the carrier directly.
Here are the phone numbers and websites to the carriers we use. (Please be sure to contact the carrier your package was shipped with)
For further questions or concerns, please email us or give us a call